LIMITED WARRANTY GENERAL TERMS
All products sold or manufactured by TDIBRASS.com are inspected before shipment. However, if any such product supplied hereunder is a. Defective in material or workmanship upon receipt, or b. Failing to perform as specified within the product warranty period Then such products shall be subject to the
following warranty terms.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY? Trade Diversified Inc., dba TDIBRASS.com warrants products and accessories (“Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when utilized for their intended use, in accordance with TDIBRASS; published guidelines. TDIBRASS; published guidelines
include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY? Excluded from coverage are any nonconformities or defects resulting, in whole or in part, from any of the following: a) Normal wear and tear and damage or failure due in whole or in part by acts of God, falling objects, external forces, explosions, fire, riots, civil
commotion, act of war, radiation, or other occurrences beyond Seller’s control;
• Corrosion and or rust due in whole or in part to end-user’s failure to properly maintain Products or deterioration common to the environment in areas of high salt concentration, such as adjacent to the seashore, a systematic maintenance program must be instituted to clean the surface to prevent the accumulation of concentrated salt deposits.
• Performance or workmanship of Installer or any other contractor involved with the applicable project or otherwise beyond the warranty provided by any third party supplying material and or labor to Seller in connection with Seller’s manufacture of the products, including infill, paint, and other similar coatings
• Any alleged corrective action or treatment taken, or work performed upon a claimed defect by anyone other than Seller or it’s chosen contractor; and or misuse, alteration, abuse, neglect, improper installation, tampering, disassembly and other actions or omissions of third parties. b) Consumable parts, such as protective coatings, wax, and Lido Weld that may diminish over time. b) Cosmetic
damage, including but not limited to scratches, and dents. c) Damage caused due to use in conjunctions with another product. d) TDIBRASS; Products that have been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of TDIBRASS.
No other Warranties or Remedies – THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USAGE OF TRADE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, EACH OF WHICH SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS. WARRANTY SERVICE The buyer shall notify TDIBRASS in writing within 30 days of the occurrence and TDIBRASS shall, upon verification of Product Warranty eligibility, ship back the defective products without cost to Buyer, and repair or replace the defective products or at TDIBRASS; option, refund the purchase price.
TDIBRASS may require the issuance of a valid Purchase Order for the value of the replacement products. TDIBRASS will provide warranty service through either of the following options: a) Return-to-Factory Service: At TDIBRASS; option you will receive a prepaid waybill, so that you may ship your Product to a location in accordance with TDIBRASS; instructions. Once service is complete, TDIBRASS will return the Product at no-cost to you. Please note - to be eligible for this free service you must follow TDIBRASS; instructions. b) Do-it-yourself (DIY) parts service: At TDIBRASS option TDIBRASS will send you replacement parts which allow you to service TDIBRASS Product on your own. TDIBRASS is not
responsible for any labor costs incurred relating to DIY parts service. The following DIY process will apply: 1. Upon verification of the eligibility, TDIBRASS will send you DIY replacement Parts with the appropriate Instructions for field repair/replacement. 2. In case eligibility cannot be verified. TDIBRASS
will require you to issue a valid PO for the value of the replacement parts and will require you to return the defective parts. TDIBRASS will Invoice you for these parts and cancel the invoice upon warranty eligibility. In the event it is determined that the damage is not covered by the warranty, TDIBRASS reserves the right to charge a reasonable repair fee. HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE For items purchased directly from TDIBRASS, call 800-835-8338 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#).
• Pack the product carefully, and clearly label each box with the TDIBRASS RMA Number.
• Include a note with your name, street address, and telephone number, along with a brief description of the defect.
• Ship the packages pre-paid and insured for the full value to TDIBRASS.
• Be sure to save proof of shipping in case shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TDIBRASS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY. TDIBRASS DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY PRODUCT UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR REPLACE THE TDIBRASS PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK OF LOSS.